We Are Personal Injury Lawyers
That’s who we are. That’s all we do.About Our Firm
The law firm you hire makes a difference. The insurance companies know us. The legal community respects us. Past clients recommend us.Testimonials
Our Results Speak for Themselves
Any law firm can say they'll fight for you. But we have the verdicts to prove it.Case Results
The Flood Law firm is dedicated to helping the victims of negligence. We handle the following types of cases:
- Accidental Shootings
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Burn Injury
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Connecticut Personal Injury Attorneys
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Pharmaceuticals And Medications
- Dog Attacks/dog Bites
Featured Case Results
As prominent Connecticut trial lawyers, The Flood Law Firm works tirelessly on behalf of our clients. Below is a list of recent trial results and verdicts. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Verdict after jury trial: $48,000. Insurance company offer $10,000 was rejected before trial.
- Verdict after jury trial: $375,000 plus interest, for a total of $400,000. Insurance company's offer of $50,000 was rejected before trial.
- Verdict after jury trial: $224,000 plus interest, for a total of $275,999. Insurance company's offer of $3,000 was rejected before trial.
- Verdict after jury trial: $68,000. Insurance company offer of $20,000 was rejected before trial.