Erica Pilicy-Ryan was admitted to the State of Connecticut Bar in 2011, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar in 2012 and the Federal court in 2014. She graduated from Loyola University Maryland in 2008 and earned her Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2011.
Erica Pilicy-Ryan is an active member of the Waterbury Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, which is currently comprised of attorneys whom are generally recognized as the finest trial lawyers in the State of Connecticut. From 2014 to 2016 she was the treasurer of the Waterbury Bar Association and is now the Vice President of the Waterbury Bar Association. She is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a national trial bar organization in which membership is by invitation only and limited to the top trial lawyers in the state based on their trial experience and ability. The Connecticut chapter is limited to only 86 trial lawyers, balanced between the plaintiff and defense bars.
Attorney Pilicy-Ryan has a passion for litigation and is known for working tirelessly for her clients. She practices exclusively in the field of personal injury law and specifically in personal injury litigation. In 2015 Attorney Pilicy-Ryan was honored as one of Connecticut’s “New Leaders of the Law” by the Connecticut Law Tribune. In 2016 Super Lawyers named Attorney Pilicy-Ryan as a “Rising Star” in the field of personal injury.
- Connecticut, 2011
- Massachusetts, 2012
- S. District Court District of Connecticut 2014
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- D. – 2011
- Honors: Honor Board Chair, Trial Team, CALI Award Advanced Trial Advocacy
- Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- A. – 2008
Honors and Awards
- New Leaders of the Law, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers edition of Connecticut Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Waterbury Bar Association